Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Pepper

Momma, I have a new dog.

She will never ever ever ever be able to take Spooky's place.

But she's a good dog and I think you would like her.

Her name is Pepper and she's about 8 years old. She's a black & white rat terrier ... and she looks really so much like Tippy. Tippy was a black & white fox terrier ... we had in the early 1960s. Lost in Tripoli ... in about 1967 or 1968 or so.

But Momma you would like Pepper. I got her on Sunday ... and took her to visit you ... and she is so full of energy and she likes hot dogs and she likes attention and being petted ... you would love her.

O Momma I miss you.

I miss you so much.

Lord Jesus Christ Son of God Have Mercy on Me and on my Momma.

I love you Momma

I love you Jesus

Charles Delacroix
Feast of St Teresa of Avila

No comments: