Saturday, September 6, 2008

Here and Now and There and Then

Cant' sleep ... and watching a PBS documentary about a raid on Ploesti from Benghazi. Oh what feelings this brings up. I lived not far from Benghazi ... Momma we were in Tripoli. And all of these men were your generation, the Greatest Generation. Oh God Oh God.

Momma I miss you

Spooky I miss you

I saw a book at Catholic Books that I've just got to get ... it speaks to me about Grief. One chapter title jumps out at me especially: that Nothing Is Right.

Amen Amen and Amen.

Oh God

Oh God

Oh God

Oh God the loneliness

Oh God the pain

yet .... yet of course ...

of course

all I can really say is thank you Lord

Here I am alowed to be here for a few moments

But it still hurts

It still hurts

Well

Only one thing is Necessary

Only One Thing

Just for Today

The Cross

The Cross is the Way of Salvation

Only the Cross

Only you Jesus and your Cross

No comments: