Saturday, September 13, 2008

Momma's Generation, & Witness for the Prosecution

Witness for the Prosecution http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0051201/ grabbed my attention and has been ... in its later parts ... but oh Momma ... one of the most fascinatingly complex stories I've seen in awhile ...

And the Charles Laughton character ... full of worry, full of stress ... and with a heart condition ... reminder to me, Lord, that even in Momma's generation there were dark, horribly challenging everything ... just like here and now ... just like everytime and everyplace ... as I suppose ...

The very ending ... in which the Laughton character recovers and sets off to prepare a legal defense that was the reverse of anything he contemplated ... oh Momma that is so your generation too ... something happens, just deal with it.

I love you Momma ... and I love you Lord ...

No comments: