Friday, May 30, 2008

Story and History

I think the reason I'm so deeply attracted by history ... and story of any kind ... genealogy, tales, anecdotes, anything of that nature ... History was always my first love as a subject ... the Story of What Was and What Happened ... all of these things speak to the very core of my being, to the very heart of my heart.

"Once upon a time ..."

"In the beginning ..."

Oh God how these capture me again and again.

Momma that is why I think of your own story so much. And more recently especially of the stories of the Arthurs ... reflected in a few brief inscriptions in the Arthur Cemetery ...

Oh God

Oh Momma how I miss you. How I miss you telling your story, telling the stories of others, being your own story.

Oh I love you and miss you and am so so so so gratetful Momma ... thank you thank you ... oh thank you ...

Thank You Lord

Thank you all

Thank you

I love you and miss you so much

I love you

Oh God

Charles Delacroix
Saturday

No comments: