Wednesday, August 6, 2008

An account closing ... and Sancta Maria Maggiore

Last night I finally opened the bank statement that came last weekend for Momma's Estate. The bank account is now at zero. Actually there's some kind of maintenance fee affixed, so it's less than zero. I'll try to get that taken care of this Friday when I seek to close the account.

Oh God it hurts so much. One more closing that shouts the words I hate most to hear in this world: she is gone. Gone.

Oh Momma.

A beautiful sunrise this morning. It was nice to watch it with you Momma.

Yesterday was the Feast of the Dedication of Basilica Sancta Maria Maggiore in Roma. Oh Holy Mary, Mother of God, who has watched over your Church with such maternal devotion and love, watch over my dear departed Momma as well.

Oh Jesus have mercy on me.

Oh Jesus of Your Divine Love and Mercy ... please take good good good care of my good Momma.

I love you.

I miss you.

Charles Delacroix

No comments: