Sunday, April 20, 2008

Christ is the Day

In OOR this morning St Maximus of Turin says "Christ is the Day" and "The light of Christ is endless day that knows no night."

Oh Lord how I need your Light.

Oh Lord how I need You.

Oh Lord how I miss my Momma

I pray that she awaits me even now in Your Endless Light.

I looked out the back window this morning ... and there were at least 4 puppies spilling joyously out of a box in the next door neighbor's yard. Oh Momma. How you would love them. They are fuzzy and floppy and full of energy and scampering everywhere. And they are cute, so cute. You would love them and how we would laugh and talk about them ... and how you would want to go out into the back yard, even if in your wheelchair, to get a chance to poke your fingers through the fence hoping they would lick your fingers and hear you telling them how cute they are.

Oh Momma how I miss you.

I miss you so much.

Oh Lord.

Oh Lord please please please please take good care of my good Momma

Oh Christ Who Art the Day of Endless Light have mercy on me and my Momma

I love you so much

Charles Delacroix
5th Sunday in Eastertide

No comments: