Saturday, April 26, 2008

The Rose Garden and Iris Show

Spooky and I went down to Woodward Park, and what a lovely afternoon it was. Lots of people there ... and to my delight, the Iris Show.

Oh Momma ... do you remember ... can you remember ... when we went to the Iris Show last year? How you loved the Iris ... you called them Flags ... all over Southeast Missouri, weren't they ... ? And remember that big, big bed of Iris in Knoxville, on Spence Place ... ?

And oh Momma ... the roses were blooming .. ! Last weekend there were no roses at all ... this weekend, a couple of beds of deepest red roses were blooming, and those lovely pink roses were just starting to put out where we used to sit. Just a few ... so far ... but so many buds ... so much fresh green growth ... but o Momma ... you aren't here ... you aren't here ... oh how can the roses bloom without you here ...

Oh but there was a bunny rabbit in the back yard ... I think yesterday morning ...

Tomorrow is the annivesary of your funeral dear Momma ... oh my ... oh my ... I talked with Spooky and I hope God willing that we can both visit you tomorrow for a special camera shoot ... the faux pink azaleas & faux red roses really do look nice I think Momma ... but oh ... oh ... August 27 ... tomorrow will be 8 months ... how is it possible ... oh Momma ...

I love you Momma

I miss you so much

Oh I love you Momma

I love you Jesus

Thank you so so so so much for my dear Momma ...

And oh please please please please please take good care of my dear Momma ...

I love you

Thank you

I miss you so

Oh Momma

Charles Delacroix
Eve of 6th Sunday in Eastertide

No comments: