Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Welcome Holy Father Pope Benedict XVI

I felt really surpisingly moved and grateful by the news that our Holy Father, Pope Benedict XVI, is in the United States.

I had heard he would be visiting months ago and even thought about trying to travel to the Northeast to find a place somehow in one of his general audiences.

I sometimes find myself wishing I had been born in Italy ... in Roma ... or in France ... anywhere, in fact, but here. In Tulsa, Oklahoma.

Reality stepped on that dream ... but I am blessed in that even as I can't leave "wife & oxen" I am blessed that God comes to me ...

I love you Momma

I love you Jesus

Thank you for Momma

Thank you for Benedict XVI

Thank you all

Charles Delacroix
Eve of Saint Bernadette Soubirous
4th Week in Eastertide

No comments: