Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You Alone ... Solus ... Solus

Today is April 22

8 months since you left this world Momma

I just sent to the lawyer my response to her draft of the final report for probate

August 22 Momma you left this world

why oh why

why not ... fair enough o lord

But God

Oh God

Oh God

It hurts it hurts it hurts it hurts

ok Lord I'm sitting here feeling my feelings and oh God ...

honestly ...

oh god I can't even say it

It just hurts so much

like

like

like what

like nails through hands

like nails through feet

like a spear in the side

like a spear in the heart

like what

like my Momma missed her Momma

like my Momma missed her Dad

like they missed their Mommas and their fathers

like everyone has missed their Moms and Dads

like we all miss at omse level our Father Adam and Mother Eve

like we all miss You O Lord

like we all miss you oh Mary 2nd Eve Holy Mother of God

Oh God

I miss my Momma so much

so much

so much

oh God

it hurts so much

Oh God

I love you God Jesus Lord Jesus I need you so much so much so much.

God it hurts so much.

So much.

Here ... here in the midst of the Tomb that is Life

Here in the midst of Holy Saturday

Here and Now

Here and Now in You O Lord

in You

In You

My only HOpe

My only Hope O Lord

My only Hope

You

Only You

You Lord Jesus You are All in All

You Alone

Alone into the Alone

Alone into Your Alone

You Alone

You Alone

No comments: