Saturday, April 19, 2008

Star Trek and Gratitude

I just saw part of an episode on TV from the original Star Trek series.

Oh Momma you would have loved this ... :-)

Momma, I mowed the yard today and worked at cleaning up the back yard. You would have liked this too. I kept looking over at the back glass door ... where you would have been sitting watching me mow. You weren't there though. At least I could not see you. Oh Momma I miss you so much ...

I thought that I haven't seen those Cotton Tailed Bunnies in the back yard for awhile. But then why should they come here. You aren't here to see them.

Spooky and I went for a walk down at Woodward Park. There were so many people there ... the weather is lovely ... and the rose bushes in the Rose Garden are growing and thriving it seems. Spooky and I walked past the little alcove that we all sat in so often Momma ... I could almost see you in your wheelchair there, enjoying the weather, enjoying the roses. I looked at the tip top of some of those tall evergreens ... the tip top's where little birds sometimes sat ... you and I loved to spot them and laughingly point them out to each other. Oh Momma ... I miss you so much ... I pointed them out to Spooky but of course she could not laugh like you Momma. We both miss you so much.

I love you Momma

I miss you

I love you Lord Jesus

Thank you so much Lord Jesus

Thank you so much for my Momma

Thank you so much for everyone and everything

Everything is Your Gift

Oh but Jesus I so miss my Momma

Please please please please please take good care of my good Momma

I love you

I love you all

Charles Delacroix
Eve of 5th Sunday in Eastertide

No comments: