Sunday, December 30, 2007

Sound of Music ... and our Christmas Tree at Year's End

ABC was showing Sound of Music tonite. Oh Mom how you and I both loved to watch this, together. Mom you always thought Christopher Plummer so handsome and charming.

Oh and Momma as I watched this movie "on & off" ... I looked over at our Christmas Tree, the Prettiest Christmas Tree We've Ever Had ... and it does look so, so lovely.

Our Christmas Trees always looked so lovely especially in the dark, with hte Christmas Tree lights on. So beautiful, Momma.

And your chair is empty

And the tree looks so lovely ... and so futile ... so very out of place, for everythign is out of place with you not here ...

Emptiness and Dejection and Futility and Hopelessness ... isn't that what this life is all about O Lord

Oh Momma how I miss you

Oh Momma I love you

Lord Jesus I love you

And Lord Jesus please please please please please ... take good care of my Momma.

Charles Delacroix
Sunday in the Octave of Easter
Feast of the Holy Family

No comments: