Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Walking under a Spectacular Sunset Sky

The dog and I went for a walk under this amazing sky ... with a glorious sunset setting fire to the west, and allowing a poignant reflection in somber lavendars and violets and blues in the east.

Oh Mom how you would love this sky ...

Truly nothing too good or too bad can really be said about this world ... tonite it's nothing too good ... what spectacular loveliness ...

The sky overhead was wide, bright, clear, with the most vivid sky blues, set off by boldly high flying cirrhus clouds, made into vividly glowing whites and pearls.

There were high, high, high streaks of brillieant white trails from jets high overhead. I saw a passenger jet making its approach for landing and thought about how Mom said I used to call aircraft, at a very young age, "air-panio's" ... pronounced "air pay nee oh's"

Oh how I miss you Mom. Yes yes. You may see all this now ... perhaps better than ever ...

But you are not here ...

Not here to share these things ...

Oh Momma ... I love you ...

I love you Jesus

Please take good good good good good good care of my dear Momma

Charles Delacroix
Feast of St John of Damascus

No comments: