Monday, June 16, 2008

Estate Nearing an End ... and Frogs Croaking the End ...

I met with the lawyer ... possibly, probably, for the last time.

I wrote checks out of your Estate's checking account distributing the remaining monies ... somehow this all feels so horribly horribly wrong ... this is yours, Momma, and oh ... oh it's yours and to give it away is to bring to an end yet in another way that which I just don't want to see end now or ever. Oh I know. But that's how it feels. Oh Momma.

I took Spooky to the vet. A 13 year old dog ... your dog Momma ... but oh what good news: she's basically healthy although with a UTI and colitis, fully treatable.

And Momma how it's been raining ... and now frogs are singing and croaking up a storm in the back yard.

Oh I wish you were here how we'd talk and talk about the little froggies and their wonderfully soothing song ...

I love you and miss you Momma so so much ...

No comments: