Sunday, June 22, 2008

The Vicar of Dibley

I went to see a movie tonite and when I got home flipped on TV ...

And there was a rerun of the first episode of The Vicar of Dibley (1994) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0108981/. Oh Momma we had seen this episode together twice, I think. The series was theologically far off the mark ... but the characters were always such a delight ... and honestly Momma I know you would have been theologically far more liberal than me.

Yet for all that the humor and the characters and the scenery and the stories and whole feel of this series was for both of us simply a delight.

Ah Momma.

I love you and I miss you. And miss so much not sharing The Vicar of Dibley together Momma.

How we would have laughed and talked about these characters tonite.

I miss you and I love you Momma

Thank you God for my Momma

Charles Delacroix
Sunday 12 in OT

No comments: