Sunday, June 22, 2008

Movies and New Flower Arrangement and a Toad

Oh Momma ...

Hard time this morning ... wonderful visiting with you Momma ... but oh what a headache ... finally went and saw Iron Man (2008) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0371746/ again ... and checked my BG ... it was fine ... so very probably the headache was a stress headache. Pretty much confirmed after I thoroughly enjoyed the movie and headache went away ...

I went by Home Depot and got some more insulation for the outside AC compressor pipe ... feeling very domestic indeed ... a good feeling ... and then got some more flowers and a card for your birthday Momma ... it's only a few days away.

The new flowers were a long-stem red rose ... and a cluster of yellow daisies ... and a cluster of pinkish berries ... and I removed the pink azaleas and retained the red rose buds ... and oh Momma I think your new flower arrangement looks really very nice ... Oh Momma I hope you like it ... I think you will ...

OOR for this morning was from Samuel ... God asking Samuel how long he will grieve for Saul, and counseling him to move on ... and Samuel's inspection of the sons of (who? Manoah?) ... and finally discovering God's Choice to rest upon David ...

Oh Momma I don't know I don't know how this applies to me ... but do feel a strong sense of both need to keep focus on my Call as I believe you have given me to simply respond to Momma's catastrophic loss with as much honesty and authenticity and integrity in Christ as I can muster by God's Grace.

Ah me ... O Momma how I miss you ...

Well later today I mowed the grass ... and oh Momma ... found a good-size toad lurking around Spooky's doghouse ... and thought of how delighted you would be, as I was, that this little peeper had become a big peeper ...

Ah Momma I miss you so ...

I love you and thank you and Our Lord so ...

But o I miss you I miss you I miss you so ...

I love you

Oh I love you and miss you

Charles Delacroix
Sunday 12 in OT

No comments: