Sunday, July 13, 2008

Brown Eggs and Peanut Butter and Sheol

Well she didn't even eat the Brown Egg.

So I put some Peanut Butter on the Brown Egg and lay it down in front of her. She hardly looked at it. But I'm backing off hoping she'll eat. She ate a big spoon of Peanut Butter earlier this morning.

Oh Momma ... I'm trying ... I'm trying ... but Oh I'm so worried about her ... she sat in the car on the way back in the front seat ... I don't think she could even get the strength to get into the back seat ... I encouraged her to sit down but she didn't ... just sat as I petted and stroked her head ... I told her I love her and I told her you loved her and that she's just the Bestest Puppy Dog in the Whole Wide World ... just like you used to tell her Momma. I forgot to tell her she's the Prettiest Girl in Town. Like you did so much, Momma. But I tell her that all the time.

Momma I just can hardly breath it feels so ... so ... Sheol here ...

Maybe Grant was better off ... dying 8 days after his own mother ... oh God ... would that I could have left with Momma ...

Oh God oh God Oh God.

I'm going to go ... see a movie.

I saw The Children of Huang Shi (2008) http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0889588/ yesterday. So moving ... so sad ... so good ... so not so good. I kept thinking of you Momma. That's your generation. And I thought of Winston. And his time in China.

I've just got to get out ... and see you Momma ... and see a movie ... that'll sort of raise my spirits a bit ... always does ... :-)

I love you Momma ... oh God I just miss you so so so so so much ... and think Spookydoes too ... oh we miss you ....

No comments: