Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Universe is Wrong. God is Right.

I'm getting that strong sense again of WTF, of Why? of the catastrophe that is Mom's passing signifying once again that the Universe is utterly, utterly utterly wrong.

I seek, nay, I demand the right before the Bar of Heaven to follow in the footsteps not only of Father Job, but of Jesus Christ, Advocate for the Anawim Yahweh, Advocate for the Widow, the Orphan, the Poor in Spirit, to shake my fist at Heaven and demand, Why oh Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?

There is no answer but the Cross of course.

That is the point.

Always Lord You have been the One who saves.

Always Lord You have been the One who advocates.

Always Lord You have been the One to be the Way, the Truth, and the Life
in the face of Futility, Falsehood, Injustice and Death

You You Alone are my hope.

Oh God

Oh God

Oh Momma how I miss you

Oh God

No comments: