Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth, Momma ... I'm bound for Hornersville

Happy Fourth of July, Momma.

I can't believe you aren't here ... we would talk and talk about the fireworks. And about our country. And about Grampa and his love of our country.

I'm on my way to see him ... and our other forebears ... in Hornersville.

I looked up the Bone Cemetery on the maps and hope to see Aunt Edna's delightfully remembered Effie Edmondson, too.

Oh Momma how I miss you.

I love you and miss you so so so so so so so so so much.

Please Lord Jesus please ... take good care of my good Momma

I love you Momma

I love you Jesus

Thank you so so so so so so much for my Momma

Thank you both

Thank you all.

Charles Delacroix
Independence Day
Birthday of Our Country
Feast of St Elizabeth of Portugal

No comments: