Saturday, July 12, 2008

Executor no more

I've been putting it off ... a packet from the lawyer's office has just been sitting over there and I've been putting off opening it.

I finally did. And sure enough it contains the Court's final discharge of me as Personal Representative / Executor for the Estate. Dated July 8.

Oh God. Oh God. Oh Momma.

Probate is over. The Estate is over. Finished.

Oh God.

Oh Momma oh Momma I miss you so much. So much. So much.

Beautiful sunrise this morning. We watched it together. Or would have watched it together. And told each other what a lovely, lovely morning it is.

No one at the cemetery except you and me and God ... and all the souls and bodies there ... and the host of Heaven ... no one else but the quiet morning watching the sunrise.

Oh Momma.

Oh God.

St Benedict pray for me
Holy Mary Mother of God pray for me
And Oh Jesus please please please please please take good care of my good Momma

Oh God.

Charles Delacroix
Feast of St Benedict

No comments: