Sunday, July 13, 2008

OK ... Just Do It ... Christ, Sheol and me

OK ... it's 2:30 PM

There's a WALL-E showing at 3:00 PM

I can make it

That'll be good

OK. I'm going. Just do it. Jesus, please come with me. Or rather allow me to come with You. Sheol can come along. So can St Job. So can all the Saints. So can Mary Mother of Sorrows. OK Gang. We can do this thing. Let's go. Into the truck and off to the movie.

Oh Momma ... if ... if God would allow ... and you would come too .... that would be so wonderful.

That too would be to respond to your passing with authenticity and honor and integrity

Momma I miss you so much. I just can't keep crying like this though. It's all so f'd up. No question about that. But I"ve got to go see a movie and get a break. Lord Jesus Christ Son of God have mercy on me a sinner.

Charles Delacroix
Sunday 15 in OT
Eve of St Camillus

St Camillus pray for me

No comments: