Saturday, February 9, 2008

Renewing OETA-TV

I just sent in a renewal for Mom's contribution/membership in the Oklahoma Public TV affiliate, OETA-TV.

The account is in her name and I just don't have the heart to change it. I sent in what she usually sent ... in her frugality, she sent just enough that we could get the OETA monthly program guide.

There was a survey included that asked what programs she liked. I felt not only not guilty, but downright grateful for the opportunity to answer on your behalf, Momma. I marked down all the programs that you and I loved so much and watched together with such delight. Especially of course the Movie Club and As Time Goes By ... and also Keeping Up Appearances and hte Vicar of Dibley and Are You Being Served. What wonderful shows ... but oh Momma how I miss watching and laughing together with you ... oh Momma ... I miss you so so so much ...

No comments: