Sunday, February 3, 2008

Movies and TV without Momma here ...

I've been realizing how different movies & TV are for me now with Momma gone ...

I've always been a TV fan, and, over the past 10-15 years, an even bigger movie fan. But with Momma gone some of my favorite movies ... especially oldies ... I really can't bring myself to watch as in the past. Casablanca I have seen so many times ... but Momma isn't here to watch jme with it.

On the other hand I'll admit I've been watching South Park & Family Guy ... shows I never watched with Momma here. She would not (I feel sure) have liked such TV fare.

But oh Momma ... I can't even (ordinarily) bring myself to watch As Time Goes By ... we used to love to watch this together every Sunday night, but here it is Sunday, and I don't have it on ... maybe I'll try it out though ...

Oh Momma oh Jesus ...

Love,

Charles Delacroix
Sunday 4 in Ordinary Time

No comments: