Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wrong

This morning everything feels once again so wrong, wrong, wrong.

I look at your chair and you are not there.

I look at your "boolee boolee boolee" cushion and you aren't there to hold it.

Chubby is here ... but you are not here.

Spooky is here ... but you are not here.

Your things are here ... but you are not here.

Oh Momma I miss you so so so so so so so so so so so so s oso so so so much ...

Everything is wrong

Everything feels wrong

Everything is torn and rent and sundered and divided and shredded and wrong, wrong, wrong

O Lord Jesus through Your Grace

Restore the wrong

Make things right

Restore all things in Christ

You who are Hope of hte Hopelsss, be my Hope

You who are Love for the Lovelorn, be my Love

Oh Lord Jesus Christ Have Mercy on me a sinner.

And please please please

Take good care of my good Momma

Oh Momma I miss you so much

Charles Delacroix
Wednesday on the First Week of Lent
Eve of Ss Cyril & Methodius

No comments: