Friday, February 8, 2008

Lent of Tears

I have been running and overworking and overdoing today ... but oh how many tears even so just thinking about you dear dear dear dear Momma ....

Lent without you doesn't feel like Lent Momma. Yet I know that in this wonderful Season there is a special opportunity to share in the Tears of Sorrow and Compunction of Our Lord.

Your Tears Lord Jesus

Tears of Your Way of the Cross

Tears of Your Sorrow over Jerusalem

Tears of Your Sorrow for Momma

Tears of Your Sorrow for all Mommas

Tears of Your Sorrow for each and every one of us

Oh Lord Tears of Sorrow for a world drowning it seems at times in Tears

Tears

Tears

Tears and Weeping

Oh Lord Jesus How Follow You

How Follow You on Your Way of the Cross

Without many Tears

Many many Tears and Weeping

Oh Lord how I miss my Momma

Oh Lord thank you for Your Precious Tears for my Momma

I love you Momma

I love you Lord Jesus

Please please please

Please please please please please Lord Jesus please take good care of my good Momma

I love you Momma

I love you Lord Jesus

I love you

Charles Delacroix
Feast of St Jerome Emiliani

No comments: