Saturday, February 2, 2008

Red River

So now OETA is showing Red River ... the B&W version, not the colorized version, too ... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0040724/ ...

Oh Momma how I wish we could watch this together ... you would love it ... we've seen this together before, I think ... always so special in a way because its partly set in Oklahoma (the Red River is just an hour or so south of here) and Missouri ...

Oh Momma ... you'd say something, wouldn't you, about Montgomery Clift in this movie. I'd be saying something of course about John Wayne. We'd both say something about Walter Brennan. Mom you'd say something about Harry Carey, too. What a wonderful movie.

Oh hey John Ireland is in this movie, too. He's always cool, way way cool.

Oh Momma how I wish you were here ... maybe ... maybe you are ...

But oh how I miss you Momma ... so so so so so so much ...

I love you Momma

I love you Lord Jesus

I love you Mary

Oh Mother Mary, Our Lady of the Presentation, Pray for us
Oh Lord Jesus,

Oh Oh Oh ... there's an intermission ... and BJ Wexler in a tux ... Mom you and I would sure be talking about that, wouldn't we? It seems that the OETA Movie Club is celebrating its 20th Anniversary ... started in 1988. Oh Momma oh Momma oh Momma ... I wish you were here to watch these celebrity photos in the 20th Anniversary retrospective ... you and I got such a kick out of those photos, didn't we?

Oh Momma ... I miss you I miss you so so so so so so much ...

I love you Momma

I love you Mary

I love you Jesus

Please please please please O Lord of the Presentation ... take good care of my Momma please

I love you all

Charles Delacroix
Feast of the Presentation of Our Lord

No comments: