Saturday, September 29, 2007

Novena booklet for Mary Mother of Sorrows

I ran across a booklet put out by the Daughters of St Paul and titled Prayers and Novenas in Honor of the Mother of Sorrows, by Rev James Alberione, SSP, STD. This collection of prayers and meditations on the Mother of Sorrows is concluded by a Way of the Cross for Every Day, containing brief and very focused meditations and prayers for the Way of the Cross written, I'm guessing, by Fr Alberione.

A beautiful resource that I know I obtained years ago ... probably 2 decades ago ... and I know I used this little booklet back then; perhaps, God willing, I will find use for it once again.

Thank you so much O Lord for your Sorrowful Mother.

Mary, Mother of God, Mother of Sorrows, pray for us.

Charles Delacroix
Feast of the Holy Archangels

No comments: