Thursday, November 15, 2007

Cold Tramping through Leaves

This morning, the dog and I went walking through the leaves at Woodward Park and I was really struck both by how cold it was ... OK, it's above freezing, but for Tulsa, it's cold ... and by all the leaves, especially oak leaves, littering the lawn. Acorns covered some spots under the trees, and crunched loudly underfoot as we tramped across them.

Today I picked up my special ordered "hard copy" of Salvifici Doloris at the Bookstore along with a book about the sufferings of the Saints.

Oh how I need these things ... so much ...

I love you Lord

I love you Momma

Lord Jesus please take good good good care of my beloved Momma.

And thank you for the privilege of the gift of my Momma

In Christ,

Charles Delacroix
Feast of St Albert the Great

No comments: