Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Leaves are Falling

I was amazed this morning how much leaves have been changing, even in the past few days.

Here in Oklahoma, trees seem to have been holding off on Autumn till last week, when leaves began changing. Now they are changing ... and falling ... in earnest.

Leaves on the lawn ... leaves on the ground at Woodward Park. I crunched and crunched as the dog and I strolled in the park. It was the coldest morning yet, too. Low 40s. I only saw one squirrel.

Leaves are changing and I can only wish you were here with me to see, Momma. You and I would talk and talk about the leaves, wouldn't we. Even the little tree in the back yard is shedding leaves.

I love you Momma.

I love you Jesus.

Please take good, good care of my Momma, Lord Jesus.

Love,

Charles Delacroix
Tuesday of the 31st Week of Ordinary Time

No comments: