Friday, November 30, 2007

The Red Green Show

Now I'm watching The Red Green Show ... which I watched along with Momma every now and then ...

I loved endorsing some slightly corny, rustic piece of male humor from the show and watching Momma laugh ... this show always but always included a generous helping of Duck Tape (duct tape) ... and often when I'd turn on the show I'd run get a roll of our duck tape and lay it on the floor next to me while I began watching, and I'd ham it up for Momma ... "OK, I've got my duck tape, like every good man keeps always right at hand, so I guess I'm ready for the Red Green Show. Mom would laugh and chuckle quietly ... and I would too.

Oh Lord you know that my chuckling was more at her chuckling than at either Red Green or the duck tape ... I imagine she knew it too ...

Oh Momma ... how I miss you ...

No comments: