Saturday, November 3, 2007

Frank Sinatra

Tonite is Saturday night ... and as usual I am watching TV especially with Mom in mind. For we often watched things together on TVon Saturday nights.

Friends was on earlier; MASH is on now. And both of us loved both of these wonderful series.

But PBS/OETA-TV has a Frank Sinatra special on tonite.

And I know ... I know she would simply love this program. Very Sinatra. Very old-time. Very, very much the kind of show she would love.

Oh Mom I hope you can see it now ... and enjoy it now ... as I know you are enjoying all that God has to offer ... and I have been told that nothing good shall be lost ... so how could God not share with you a Frank Sinatra show?

I love you Momma and miss you so much.

I love you Lord Jesus

Please please please ... take good care of my Momma.

Love,

Charles Delacroix
Feast of St Martin de Porres.

No comments: