Saturday, March 22, 2008

And the Return of the Cotton-Tailed Bunny

This morning I looked out the back window ... and saw a brown, cotton-tailed rabbit sitting in the northwest quadrant of the back yard.

My jaw dropped ... it's been so long since I've seen one of our favorite yard-guests, Momma ... you would have loved to see this rabbit and we both would have smiled and laughed and wondered where he's been, and you'd probably say that he should at least come by every now and then and check in with us and let us know he's OK, and I would smile and laugh and firmly agree with you.

I grabbed the camera and took some shots through the back door glass ... and then snuck around through the garage, Spooky excitedly jumping up & down around me, and I found a place where I was able to get a couple of good snapshots from the west side of the patio.

Oh Momma ... I thought this is really a gift ... and a sign ... on this Holy Saturday ...

Did you send him? Or did you ask Jesus to send him?

Either way ... or any way ... thank you, Momma ... and thank you, Jesus ...

Love now and always,

Charles Delacroix
Holy Saturday

No comments: