Sunday, March 2, 2008

Cotton-Tailed Bunny in the Rose Garden

Momma, Spooky and I went for a walk yesterday in the Rose Garden and through Woodward Park. A lovely, lovely walk. Although, of course, a lonely walk, without you.

But on the way back to the car, through the Garden, Spooky almost jerked the leash out of my hand. And there, scampering through the rose bushes and down a path, was a big, brown, cotton-tailed rabbit. You would have loved to have seen it ... and to see Spooky straining mightily to chase after it. We would have laughed and talked about it.

Oh Momma I miss you so

Oh Jesus I miss my Momma so

Oh Jesus please please please please please take good care of my good Momma

I love you Momma

I love you Jesus

I love you

Thank you

Charles Delacroix
4th Sunday in Lent

No comments: