Saturday, March 29, 2008

Integrity ... and Momma's little table ... and her dining room table

OK ... God I've been thinking and praying about this for so long ... now ... now I'm going to try to do it ...

I know Momma you would have wanted me to do it long ago ...

But Momma first I want to say Good Bye ... or Fare Well ... to the little table we had set up for you in the dining room / alcove. Just a little thing ... a little corner side table really ... but it fit for you in your wheelchair when the dining room table was just way too high off the floor, and too big for your wheelchair to get around easily.

It served and served well

And I can use it at the office ... clients can set things on it ... and I know you would want it to be useful ... it's a good side table and was our good table for our little meals together. It will always be dear to me Momma.

Your dining room table too, though rough for wear, is dear to me as to you. And it will serve better some work especially I need to do very soon.

Oh God this hurts though. To change anything seems so wrong. But I know it needs to happen.

Just for Today

Here and Now

God have Mercy

Oh God it all hurts so much

Momma I miss you so so so so so so so so so so much

O Jesus

Please please please take good care of my good Momma

I love you Momma

I love you Jesus

I love you

Thank you

Grant me Lord a little Integrity for Momma's tables with love and dignity for they were hers.

I love you

No comments: