Friday, March 28, 2008

God it hurts so much

God I'm just gasping and crying and can't help thinking about you Momma ... spring here ... cool but oh the Redbuds are beautiful. So are the orange blossoms next door. And those little, little shy flowers we used to talk about ... they're everywhere now.

I just ... don't understand ...

O God

It hurts it hurts it hurts

O God

O Momma

O God

Well

I'm off to visit you and pray Vespers Momma ... then ... if there's light ... I'm going to get Spooky ... and we're going to visit ... oh the Rollers and S Pittsburgh and N Urbana ... your old places Momma ... and mine ...

Oh God I miss you so

OH God I do thank you for Momma

And I do by Your Grace accept that this is the way it has to be but O

I do miss you so Momma

O God

I love you MOmma

I love you Lord Jesus

I love you

Charles Delacroix
EAster Friday

No comments: