Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Pain Pain Pain

Here it's almost 4 in the morning and I haven't been able to get to sleep ... still feel my heart pumping, my breath short and fast, anxiety ... almost ... overwhelming.

Oh Lord

Breathe pain in

Breathe pain out

In

Out

Oh Lord

I finally went to my bookshelves and pulled out a couple of CS Lewis books. The Problem of Pain (sic!) and Mere Christianity. I can't find the dogeared versions of either ... what did I do with them ... ? But I found another copy of each. The latter is in hardback ... a generous and loving gift of you my dear dear Momma ... oh oh oh Momma how I miss you ...

OK

So Pain ... is part of Life

It's the Way of the Cross

It's the Way of Life

It's the Way

It's Your Way

Oh but Lord the Pain ...

Oh God

It Hurts

But of course it Hurts ... it's Pain .. that's what the word means ... it Hurts ...

Oh Lord I need you so so so so much

Oh Momma how I miss you ... I love you & miss you ...
I love you

I love you

I hurt

but I love you

No comments: