Friday, March 7, 2008

Anthony R. Dolan on William F. Buckley, Jr

I just read this extraordinary piece on NRO ... Anthony R. Dolan's The Other Buckley ...
http://article.nationalreview.com/?q=NTQzYTdhYTYyYmEzYTE1YzY2MzAxODJiMmRjM2M4NTM=

And what an extraordinary testimony to this extraordinary man ...

I was so moved by his description of his Leon Kass moment ... and oh Momma ... I remember, I so remember my own Leon Kass moments as you lay dying ... kneeling at your deathbed ... holding your hand and stroking your beautiful soft white hair after you died ... oh Momma ... the pain is still so so so devastating ... but the gratitude and thanksgiving truly fill my heart to bursting even now oh Momma ... oh thank you ... thank you ... what really is there to say but: thank you, Momma.

And thank you Lord Jesus ...

And thank you Oh Holy Mary Mother of God ... mother of all mothers ...

Thank you Ss Felicity & Perpetua ...

Thank you all angels and saints ...

Thank you ...

No comments: