Sunday, March 16, 2008

Philbrook Art Museum

Well ... Momma, I mailed in our membership renewal today ...

I felt a little guilty ... but only a little ... Momma you had maintained a family membership in both of our names with a senior discount for you ... I sent in a renewal in the same amount wiht the same membership type marked ... a single membership would have cost less but oh oh oh Momma I can't bear not to see your name on Philbrook correspondence ...

I can't bear you not being here to enjoy Philbrook.

I spent a very enjoyable evening last night building something of a collections catalog of works at Philbrook in areas I enjoy so much ... I go weekly and have since you died Momma ... and enjoy it so much ... such a wonderful vision of Other Times and Other Places and Other People ... a reminder of so many things ... that Here We Have No Lasting Place ... that it's a Big Big World ... and more ...

I love you so much Momma

I love you and miss you so much ...

Thank you O Lord for my Momma

Thank you O Lord for Philbrook

Thank you O Lord for everything

Thank you ...

Charles Delacroix
Passion Sunday

No comments: