Friday, March 28, 2008

Easter Friday

Mixed day yesterday ... ups and downs ...

That stay in ICU did give me a bit of a scare.

And more than anything else though that enormous feeling of gratitude. I still feel it. I feel a deep, deep poignant pain in my inside ... longing ... for Momma ... missing Momma ... but most of all thankful for Momma ... for everything ...

For some unfathomable reason God's allowing me to wander around a bit longer on this old planet. Why?

Why ask why? He's Good and He has His reasons.

I took it easy all day yesterday ... went with the dog to visit Mom's grave, then visited an art gallery here, and then just drove and enjoyed the spring weather. We have Bradford pears in bloom and redbuds and Easter flowers and phlox and pansies and the freshest green grass imaginable. The orange tree next door has been sowing orange blossoms all over our yard and driveway.

Oh Momma how you would love these orange petals ... oh and the smell ... heaven on earth ...

What is there to say but Thanks.

Thank you God ... Just for Today.

Thank you Momma ... for bringing me all my todays

Thank you all so much.

I love you and I miss you Momma

Thank you

Charles Delacroix
Easter Friday

No comments: