Friday, March 21, 2008

Flowers and Bunnies and Good Friday

Oh Momma the Bradford pears are blooming so incredibly beautiful ... and the weather is downright balmy.

Spooky and I visited you and I took pictures. There's some dark green ground cover starting to come up over your grave ... and it's the same kind that's showing lovely dark purple flowers all across the sward ... at home ... and at the cemetery ...

Oh Momma ... how to celebrate Easter and you're not here ...

I couldn't resist buying you an Easter card. Even though it's not quite Easter yet. But it has a bunny on the cover and I know how much you would love it. As do I ...

Oh Momma ....

Oh Jesus Who This Night Did Save Us All ... Save my good Momma of Your Love and Courtesy Dear Lord Jesus ...

Oh Momma how I miss you ...

Oh Jesus ... oh Jesus ...

Oh I love you

Oh thank you

But Oh Momma I miss you so so so so so so much ...

Charles Delacroix
Good Friday

No comments: