Tuesday, March 18, 2008

It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown!

Well I meant to go to Grief Group tonite ... but got away from work late ... and was a bit sleepy, having lost sleep the last 2 nights ... so I'm now at home ...

And ABC is just now showing It's the Easter Beagle, Charlie Brown http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071679/ ... a sort of take-off on the wonderful Charlie Brown Christmas classics ... and already, Momma, I'm remembering ... once again ... and missing you ... oh so much ... once again ...

For you Momma I so remember that Easter meant Church, and Easter Eggs.

Wonderful, colorful, oh incredibly delightful Easter Eggs.

And in your prudence and creativity you would of course make ... a few days or a week after Easter ... deviled eggs of the Easter Eggs. Delicious, wonderful deviled eggs. Oh I can taste them now ...

Last Easter ... our last Easter together ... I remember so our Sunday Morning visit to Memorial Drive UMC ... a wonderful, wonderful, but oh so bittersweet memory for me Momma ... I can only hope and pray that you are now celebrating Holy Week and Easter in a far far far better place ...

Today my boss and I went to visit the Creek County Jail where I'll probably be meeting with inmates who need urgent mental health assistance. Oh my. How many of these men and women will be spending their Easter in jail.

Oh Momma

Oh Momma ...

things could be much much much worse couldn't they Momma ...

Oh I love you so much Momma

I miss you so so so so so so so so much

Thank you Momma

I love you so much

Thank you Lord Jesus

I love you so much

Oh I love you and thank you oh ...

Charles Delacroix
Tuesday of Holy Week

No comments: