Monday, March 17, 2008

Ferrets ... and little fuzzy animals ... and missing Momma

I watched a program on PBS last night about ... of all things ... ferrets ... and about the people who own and care for them as pets ...

And I thought how much you would have loved to see this, Momma ...

You loved ... *any* little fuzzy animals ...

And we loved to talk about them didn't we.

Oh how I miss you so much Momma

I miss you so much

How do people do it

How do people do it

I just don't know

But they do

Oh Jesus Lord Jesus I feel like there is nothing inside me right now but an enormous enormous hole ... like I'm an enormous hole ... not a being but an absence of being ... a void, an emptiness, a nothingness ...

Oh Lord this is Holy Week ... the week in which You are Revealed as the True Messiah for all cast into the utter darkness and for all who are marginalized and alone ...

Oh Lord be my Messiah ...

Oh Lord how I miss my Momma ...

Oh Lord please please please please take good care of my good Momma please ...

And Lord have mercy

Christ have mercy

Lord have mercy

I love you and I miss you Momma

I love you Lord Jesus

I love you all

Thank you O thank you Lord Jesus for my dear Momma

Thank you

O God how it hurts tho

O God

No comments: