Sunday, January 6, 2008

Balmy morning ... bleak morning ...

I woke up htis morning crying and feeling this horrible emptiness. I looked over at Mom's chair and she's ... not there.

Bleak morning ...

And balmy morning ...

The weather here is just extaordinarily balmy. Temps in the upper 60s, expected to climb into the 70s. Breezy but clear skies.

Spooky and I visited Woodward Park again. I felt this horrible bleakness but also there was this feeling of newness of freshness of new things. Of Christ. New and old ... Calvary and Easter ... Christmas and Holy Saturday ... what a world ...

Oh my ...

I love you Momma and miss you so much ...

please please please please please please please O Lord ...

take good care of my dear Momma ...

I'm coming to see you Momma ... this morning, I come to see you in your place of rest in this world ... some day, God willing, I will come to see you in another place ... God willing

I love you Momma

I miss you so much ... so much ...

I love you Jesus ...

I love you all

Charles Delacroix
Epiphany

No comments: