Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Five Months ...

Yesterday was the 5 month mark since Momma left this world.

Tomorrow is the end of the creditor claim period for her estate.

Time goes on and nothing but nothing but nothing seems right or reasonable or explicable ... yet this is the right thing to do to Follow Christ Just for Today.

O Lord please help me to remember to focus on the only thing that really seems to feel like it can make sense in the Here and Now ... to respond to Momma's passing with some sense of integrity.

Integrity ... Authenticity ... Just for Today ...

Oh Momma I miss you so so so so ...

I love you Momma

I love you Jesus

O Jesus please please please please ... take good care of my Momma ...

I love you

Charles Delacroix
Eve of the Feast of St Francis de Sales

No comments: