Monday, January 7, 2008

Overwork ... ?

I talked with another prospective employer who had been calling me since last Friday. I plain had neglected to call her back ... partly because I've just started a full-time job. But she called me tonite and after discussion I accepted a part time job with her. That'll be another 4 hours on Monday and Wednesday nights. So that's another 8 hours on top of my current 40. I hope I'm not overdoing ... yet it's undeniable that if sustainable this could help me fund my effort to stay in my (and Momma's) home.

Oh good St Joseph, Patron of Work, pray for me and by your intercession show me the right way ...

Oh Momma how I miss you how I miss you ...

Weather says there's some rotation, almost pre-tornadic, in the area of Coweta and south of Coweta. That's not all that far from Momma ... and from me ...

Oh Lord Jesus watch over us all by thy grace ...

I love you ....

I love you Momma ...

I love you all ...

thank you all ...

In Christ,

Charles Delacroix
Feast of St Raymond

No comments: