Thursday, January 31, 2008

Oh It's Good to Be Back Home

Oh Momma how I missed you ... gone to OKC overnight for the Gambling cert training ... it felt so so so so strange ... I mean that means that last night I wasn't here to visit your grave; and this morning I wasn't here to visit your grave. I still prayed the Office for you Momma ... I faced East thinking I would be facing you and facing Rome and facing Jerusalem and facing the Rising of the Sun on The Day of Our Lord's Return ... but oh oh oh Momma it's so good to be back home ...

I love you Momma

I miss you Momma so so so much ... so good to see you tonite ... but oh Momma ... it's snowing and you aren't here to share it with me ... or are you but oh ... oh oh ....

I love you Momma

I love you Jesus

Oh Jesus please please please please please ...

of Your Courtesy ...

Take good care of my good Momma ...

I love you

I love you so

Charles Delacroix
Feast of St John Bosco

No comments: