Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thank you Momma; thank you Lord Jesus; thank you Mary

It was really so nice visiting Momma in the early morning darkness. There's a clear sky, a beautiful crescent moon, and frost sparkling in the headlights of the truck. Momma I think would love this morning ... except for the cold: it's 22 deg F.

I feel better. Still worried, still afflicted by that sense of purposelessness, except ... and this is a big "except" for me these days ... visiting Mom and praying the Office at her grave, morning & evening, still feels like purpose today. As does seeking to purchase my sister's interest in my home ,.. your home, Momma, and mine. Another source of worry ... but at least it's something to work for.

By Your Grace O Lord.

I love you Lord Jesus

I love you Momma

I love you Mary

Thank you so much for my dear Momma

Please please please take good care of Momma ... as she took such good care of me ... o Momma how I miss you ...

Charles Delacroix
Feast of the Most Holy Name of Our Lord

No comments: