Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A Viennese New Year

PBS is having a wonderful special tonite ... a Great Performances, set in Vienna, with the Viennese Philharmonic, hosted for PBS by Walter Cronkite. This is a performance earlier tonite (?) and ushers in the New Year.

Oh Momma you would just love this ... there are waltzes, and polkas, and Strauss, and of course the Blue Danube. There is the loveliest opera house interior, and there are delightfully choreographed ballroom dancing. Momma you would love this so much ... oh oh oh how I miss you, how I miss looking at you smiling and listening and watching what I know would give you so much pleasure.

Ah my ... my my my ... it is all so very, very lovely Momma ... and yes ... I too love watching and listening ... but ... but really ... oh I so miss watching you watching the performance; I so miss listening to you say how you felt about this performance; I so miss watching you smile.

Oh your smile Momma ... I so miss your smile ...

Oh Lord Jesus please please please ... take good care of my Momma ...

I love you Jesus

I love you Mary Most Holy Mother of God

I love you Momma

Charles Delacroix
Solemnity of Mary Mother of God

No comments: