Sunday, January 6, 2008

WTF is still the question ...

The challenge for me isn't how to move forward. It's why.

WTF is still so often the question for me.

I'm still in so many ways walking the Way of Father Job. The Way of Christ. The Way of the Cross. The Way to which we are all called.

Job finally made it to Chapter 42. I'm still somewhere in the middle of Chapters 3 - 41. Job did make it to 42 though. Maybe I will too. God willing.

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, Have Mercy on me.

And please please please please please ... take good care of my good Momma ...

I love you Momma

I love you O Lord

Thy will not mine be done.

But WTF O Lord. WTF.

OK then.

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.
Blessed be the name of the Lord.

By Thy grace I take my stand at Job Chapter 2 O Lord.

By Thy Grace may I come to Job Chapter 42.

Thy will not mine be done.

Charles Delacroix
Epiphany

No comments: