Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year. I guess ...

January 1, 2008. Momma how do I do a New Year's Day ... how do I do a New Year ... how do I do anything ... and you aren't here?

I ask and know the answer of course: I just do it.

Oh Momma though I miss you so much.

Wherever you are ... oh have a Happy New Year ... and a Happy Eternity ... may my eternity some day by God's Grace be joined once again with yours.

Oh Lord Jesus I love you. On this New Year's Day ... throughout this New Year ... please please please please ... by the veneration we gladly give to your own dear mother on this happy feast day of her Motherhood ... oh please please please please please ... take good care of my dear Momma as you have from all eternity taken good care of your own ...

I love you Mary

I love you Joseph

I love you Jesus

Charles Delacroix
Feast of Mary Mother of God

No comments: