Monday, October 22, 2007

I Miss You Momma ...

I just can't stop thinking about how much everything's changed since you've been gone.

Everything.

Nothing is right.

Nothing.

Or so it seems. So it feels.

Oh Mom to see you again, to hear your voice.

To see you sipping your tea.
To see you looking out the back door at Spooky romping in the yard
To hear you say anything. Anything. Even that you need to go to the restroom.
I miss you in your chair and your wheelchair.
I miss helping you even in the restroom.
Everything about you. Everything. I miss everything that is you.

Oh Momma ... Oh God ...

why the fuck is the world even going on ...

I know I know.

So did Father Job.

So do I.

But Oh ... why ... why ...why ...

I love you and miss you Momma so much ...

Please Lord Jesus please take good care of my Momma ...

I love you Lord. And I love you Momma.

Always.

Charles Delacroix
Eve of St John Capistrano

No comments: